This page is a short compilation of books and
web sites that offer more information on horses.
- Caroline Ball, Identifying Horse and Pony
Breeds: The new compact study guide and identifier,
Chartwell Books, Secaucus, NJ, 1994.
- Probably the best arms and armor book I own,
ARMS AND ARMOR OF THE MEDIEVAL KNIGHT, by David
Edge and John Miles Paddock, has tons of glorious
- Tim Hawcroft, The Complete Book of Horse
Care, Howell Book House, 1983.
- John Lyons (anything he's written or his videos).
- Lucy Rees, The Fundamentals of Riding,
Roxby Paintbox Company, 1991.
- Caroline Silver, The Magna Illustrated
Guide to Horses of the World, Magna Books,
Magna Road, Leciester, LE18 4ZH, 1976.
- W.J. Yenne, Encyclopedia of Horses,
Brompton Books Corporation, Greenwich, CT 06830,